Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Red Head Said Your Fever's Yellow

I know you're out there somewhere.....

What is that song that starts off the same way as Hash Pipe and its not the batman theme song.
For months on end I've been loosing sleep over this.
If you know it......... DON'T DENY ME IT!
please?



Around my dorm is scattered different goofy faces made by Patrick Swayze in Ghost with unrelated thought bubbles attached......
If you didn't have a reason to come visit my room, well now you do.
Doors always open...... FIND THEM ALL!
i double dog dare yar



So I learned when you have to say a little someting about yourself, there are better ways than others.
Hi, I'm Mandy. umm I go to uconn. YOU'RE WELCOME STORRS, CONNECTICUT!



This happened a wee bit ago but it came up in a recent conversation, igniting my memory...... and I just can't keep this to myself:
My dad arrested Big Bird.

No comments: