Sunday, May 3, 2009

Better Hope You Make It

It's 2:28 in the am and I am blasting "Party Hard" so hard right now in the lobby and it feels so good.

If I had a twitter I would twat...no that can't be right.
If I had a twitter I would tweet that.

But I don't, so I won't.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is how heavenly Andrew W.K is. As soon as I found out that he's NOT a former member of Hanson (yeah I don't know why I went through most of my second half of my teenage life thinking that until a couple months ago, but I thought he was the 4th Hanson brother that was the black sheep of the family who rebelled with heavy metal rock but still couldn't escape his bubblegum happy roots), I immedately began to fall and there was no going back. SIGH....I'm hopeless.

Speaking of black sheep I forgot about this.
And if you want 3 other minutes that you can't get back .....


Now my itunes switched to Andrew Bird. Did Noble Beast bore anyone else to sleep because I really feel I am standing alone....


da ba dee
da ba dee
da ba doo
thats all.

No comments: