Monday, October 13, 2008

I Was Tired Of The Best Years Of My Life

My philosophy TA sent me this email






(picture included.)









HEY YOU, How's it going?


PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail is not just going out to you. It is for everyone in my discussion groups. You're not that SPECIAL!!


I'm sending out this for two reasons.

(1): I want to remind you that you are required to bring three questions on the readings to discussion Thursday. Even if you with your infinite wisdom and understanding have absolutely no questions whatsoever, lower yourself to thinking like we poor commoners and come up with some questions that somebody else might have. I will not be generous when it comes to grading.

(2): I like numbered lists.

(3): There is no third reason for my sending this.


Your TA,

Colonel MasseyThe Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels


No comments: