Thursday, November 20, 2008

La La La La La

I started a LaLaLa mix back in high school out of curiousity and have been slowly adding to it as new music has come out and my tastes have changed, but I was wondering if it could grow. Any and all is welcome (no repeats of artists). Although punk would be cool. La la la isn't very common. Maybe because thats too much to fit in two minutes or under. And no, shalalala doesn't count either. Sorry Van Morrison. Oh and NaNaNa is for another day......just putting that out there. Please help!

Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
A Horse With No Name - America
Mayfly - Belle & Sebastian
Lollipop - Ben Kweller
Laura Laurent - Bright Eyes
The Rising - Bruce Springsteen
Coconut Skins - Damien Rice
Grace Cathedral Hill - The Decemberists
Crocodile Rock - Elton John
May Day! - Elvis Perkins
40' - Franz Ferdinand
For the Girl - Fratellis
Ladies and Gentlemen - Hot Hot Heat
The Passenger - Iggy Pop
Going to California - Led Zeppelin
Montreal -40C - Malajube
Dead! - My Chemical Romance
I'm Outta Time - Oasis
Stuff is Messed Up - The Offspring
Billie - Pavement
Draggin the Line - R.E.M.
Carolina Drama - Raconteurs
Saint Simon - Shins
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
All Luck Ran Out - Sondre Lerche
We Can't Help You - Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts - Wolf Parade
New Soul - Yael Naim
Tales of My Pop Rock Love Life - Your 33 Black Angels




***I know I said back in high school and I don't deserve to say that since I can still count the number of months ago it was. It. is. a. habbit. I. am. sorry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The la la song" by Casey Dienel

Anonymous said...

"Pass it On" by Her Space Holiday

Mandables & DJ Bender said...

thank you! youre the cherry atop my sundae! now lets never work at an ice cream shop again! hehe

Fonzi said...

"Brown Eyes" by Andy Davis



Every time I hear a song with 'la la' in it, all I can think is, "I have to go post that!"

Fonzi said...

"We're from Barcelona" by I'm from Barcelona

Mandables & DJ Bender said...

and this is why were married