Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi, I'm Glowing

Dear Diary,

Tonight I met Titus Andronicus. Golly, I just can't get them out of my head. I'm so giddy right now. They're worth it enough to spew out a few words after just one listen. If you know me, I'm not that type of girl at all. I don't know a clue about the band and I worry maybe we're moving a bit too fast. I should slow it down and not rush into things. You know, play them during different times of the day to see how they fit in with my different moods. Then I thought to myself, narrrrr. This is the beginning of something magical. I just know it :)




My first thought summed up was, so this is what Desaparecidos would sound like if they were good.

Myspace, but get the selftitled cd because it doesn't have My Time outside the Womb or Fear and Loathing in Mahwah, NJ.

Now if only they'd randomly break out in Weezer songs shamlessly at concerts, whether they can cover it well or not, then they'd be the perfect band for me.

1 comment:

TheMaestro said...

I think I might know just the band for you.